Only one week to go until NSI’s third national Installer Summit at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. The NSI Installer Summit is a unique event specifically designed for the business needs of NSI approved electronic security and fire installers.
The first Installer Summit in 2014 was extremely well received by NSI installers and since then regional Installer Summits in Manchester and Scotland have taken place with the second national Summit in Birmingham last year. The Installer Summit features a bespoke conference programme, exhibition and four Summit Sessions led by specialist presenters.
Richard Jenkins, NSI Chief Executive: “This is an exclusive event for NSI installers, bringing together the latest innovations in technology and business support services. We’ve taken on board our installers’ feedback from previous Summits and are striving to bring them an event that will make the day more than worth their while.”
Matt Allwright, well known TV presenter, will be returning to this year’s Installer Summit as guest speaker.
As a consumer champion, Matt has contributed enormously over the years to the exposure of rogue traders and those providing poor service, encouraging consumers to be more discerning when selecting contractors. Matt’s sense of humour coupled with insights from his own experience will make for a lively conference session.
High profile industry speakers will be participating in the morning conference session on the following subjects:
- Latest News on Police Response to Security Systems
- Intruder Alarm Systems: the Insurers’ view
- Electronic Security within the Internet of Things
- BAFE: How do you demonstrate competency?
- Connecting the Communications Value Chain
- Driving Quality and Embracing Change
- A Technical Solution to the Unwanted and False Fire Alarm problem
- Raising Standards and Improving Safety in the Powered Gates Sector
50 leading organisations representing industry bodies, manufacturers, distributors and service providers will be heading to the Summit to offer assistance to our installers and will be featured in the exhibition area. Four afternoon Summit Sessions of 45 minutes each are taking place in the afternoon for installers interested in:
- Cyber Security: Top tips on how to secure your business from cyber attack
- Powered Gates and Barriers: Find out about NSI’s new approval scheme for installers
- Apprenticeships: The Future is in your hands – practical advice for installers on nurturing talent within their business
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition – a helpful overview for NSI Gold installers on the ISO 9001 changes
With an excellent educational programme, four focused business-related Summit Sessions and 50 organisations keen to help NSI installers with their business needs, the NSI Installer Summit is a must-attend event for progressive NSI installers.
A record number of NSI installers are expected this year and if any installers are yet to register, we encourage them to register as soon as possible.