Here are some key questions to ask potential installers. Are they:
- capable of meeting the standards of workmanship and service you would expect?
- properly security vetting all relevant staff to British Standards?
- operating a 24 hour call out service and able to respond within 4 hours?
- fully insured?
- rigorously inspected twice a year to ensure standards are maintained?
- completing a thorough security survey and Risk Assessment of your property?
- installing reliable, up to date equipment?
- issuing you with a Certificate of Compliance for your system?
- offering you a maintenance contract?
- meeting the stringent requirements of the police and your insurer?
- operating to the highest level of business excellence through achievement of the industry specific ISO 9001 Quality Management system (NACOSS Gold only)?
NSI NACOSS Gold and Systems Silver approved companies can answer 'yes' to these questions. NSI provides the most rigorous inspection process to ensure that all its approved companies continuously meet the highest standards.
Is Your Intruder Alarm Officially Certificated?
You will be issued with a 'Certificate of Compliance' on completion of the installation of an electronic security system by your NSI approved company.
This provides you with evidence that the system was installed by an approved company and meets the appropriate standards. This uniquely numbered 'Certificate of Compliance' may be required by your insurance company as proof that the system meets their criteria when it's a condition of insurance, or where an insurance premium discount is available for suitable installations.