Product Auditing is vital if organisations wish to maintain a high standard of installation and level of compliance with PD6662:2010, EN50131 and BS 8243. This one-day course explains the principles of auditing and includes preparation, performance, reporting and follow-up.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for individuals who have the task of auditing installations, for both installation and service personnel, to ensure compliance with the relevant standards, codes of practice and procedures.
- Introduction to auditing
- Scheduling the audit
- Producing and using checklists
- Performing the audit
- Audit follow-up and close out
- Have a good understanding of the principles of auditing
- Be able to plan the overall audit programme
- Be able to plan, perform and report an audit to establish compliance with procedures
- Be able to verify the effective implementation of corrective action
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance in addition to course notes, checklists, model procedures and sample forms. Those attending will be expected to take an interactive part in the training course, with practical exercises for both group and individual participation. Exercises are based on situations that may arise with a company installing and maintaining electronic security systems.
Continuing Professional Development
This training course will contribute six structured hours towards your CPD requirements
Alternatively, contact: Maxine Dent, Training Executive:
T: 01628 764831 E: firstname.lastname@example.org