Internal Auditing is vital if organisations wish to maintain a quality management system compliant with BS EN ISO 9001:2015. This one day course explains the principles of auditing and includes audit preparation, performance, reporting and follow-up. It also briefly covers the process of conducting a Quality Management Review Meeting.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for individuals who have the task of auditing quality management systems to ensure compliance with the relevant standards, codes of practice and procedures.
- Basic principles of auditing techniques
- Scheduling and audit programme
- Producing and using checklists
- Planning, performing and reporting an audit to comply with procedures
- Audit follow-up and close out
- Delegates should have a good understanding of the principles of auditing
- Be able to plan the overall audit programme
- Be able to plan, perform and report an audit to establish compliance with procedures
- Be able to verify the effective implementation of corrective action
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance in addition to course notes, checklists, model procedures and sample forms. Those attending will be expected to take an interactive part in the training course, with practical exercises for both group and individual participation. Exercises are based on situations that may arise with a company installing and maintaining electronic security systems.
Continuing Professional Development
This training course will contribute six structured hours towards your CPD requirements
Alternatively, contact: Maxine Dent, Training, Facilities and Events Co-ordinator:
T: 01628 764831 E: email@example.com