The NSI logo has been designed and positioned to help NSI approved companies achieve universal recognition as the benchmark of quality service delivery in the security and fire industries.
The medal-based logo imparts a strong message of confidence to customers and specifiers alike. The ‘Logo Guidelines’ are for use by NSI approved companies to help develop and maintain NSI’s brand integrity, whenever and wherever the brand is utilised regardless of audience target or the form of collateral, logo usage is consistent. We ask that if you wish to use the NSI logo, be vigilant about adhering to these guidelines. Customers will need to look no further than NSI as a measure of confidence in Britain’s best security and fire companies. Only those who are good enough deserve a medal. To ensure the usage of the logo is consistent, there are specific rules that companies must adhere to. Please refer to the Full Logo Guidelines before using the NSI logo.
To download a logo:
1. Refer to the Option you require in the table below.
2. Determine the logo Use.
3. Select whether you require a black&white or colour version.
4. Click on the file name in the relevant box.
5. Right click on the logo and select save image as .
6. Choose a location in your directory and Save the file.
7. Please refer to the Full Logo Guidelines to familiarise yourself with the rules of use before you go ahead and use your chosen logo.
|Silver||jpg (43 kb)||jpg (155 kb)|
|Silver & UKAS||jpg (135 kb)||jpg (255 kb)|
If you require a variation of our logo (e.g. spot/cmyk/rgb versions etc..) or high resolution versions, please contact our Marketing Department on 01628 764870 for further information.