Internal Auditing is a mandatory requirement for NSI Gold Companies.
This one day course explains the principles of Internal Auditing – an assessment tool that provides a reliable indicator of the integrity of your organisation’s systems and processes and their capacity to support the company’s goals.
Information gathered from well conducted audits is a valuable company asset that contributes to the success of the organisation.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for individuals whose role includes Internal Audit.
- Planning the audit
- Developing checklists
- Communicating with those being audited
- Continual improvement
On completion of this course delegates should know:
- How internal auditing fits into the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- The role of an internal auditor
- How to construct the audit programme and checklists from their company’s business processes and procedures.
- How to undertake an audit efficiently and provide reports.
- How to determine the significance of audit findings. The difficulties that may arise on an audit and how to overcome them.
- The features to be considered in a Management Review, together with ideas on the format of minutes and actions identified.
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance and course notes.
Those attending will be expected to take an interactive part in the training
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Attending this course will contribute 3 structured hours towards your CPD requirements.
Alternatively, contact: Maxine Dent, Training Executive:
T: 01628 764831 E: firstname.lastname@example.org