NSI approved companies lead the way in the provision of security and fire safety services in the UK and Ireland, ensuring public and private spaces are safer for all those who use them. NSI Gold approval is the ultimate hallmark of integrity, expertise and professionalism.
As a UKAS accredited specialist Third Party Certification Body, we are renowned for our high standards and this extends to the calibre of the people we employ.
Our highly skilled and regularly trained team of full-time auditors (located across the UK and Ireland) deliver thousands of audits per year, verifying NSI approved companies’ continued compliance with sector and internationally-recognised Standards. Our auditors and head office support team are passionate about what they do and are driven by a desire to deliver service excellence.
We are recruiting!
Regional Systems Auditor
A great opportunity has arisen to join NSI as Regional Systems Auditor. Regional Auditors have overall responsibility for planning and conducting professional management system and technical site audits to enable delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements and appropriate accreditation standards.
The role involves:
- maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships and ongoing business development,
- completing all work within the required timeframe to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of the business,
- providing accurate and timely reporting to assist the planning and management of operations.
The role is based in the following geographical area:
- South of England
The role of Regional Auditor involves a combination of office, client site and home working, therefore the successful candidate must hold a full driving license and be flexible to travel with the occasional overnight stay.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to progress their careers and add real value to an exciting organisation.
To register your interest please contact Japjeet Ghattaora, HR Manager, with your contact details and CV.
Join our Impartiality Committee
Impartiality and Integrity are core values at NSI, and fundamental for our UKAS accreditation as a Certification Body. NSI’s Impartiality Committee acts as an independent monitor of impartiality and integrity, reporting to the Board and making recommendations as it sees fit. A position has recently become available.
As part of the Impartiality Committee you will be involved in regular audit and inspection of NSI operations:
- Monitoring of impartiality risks, certification processes and policies across NSI activities.
- Matters affecting confidence in certification, including openness and public perception with respect to impartiality.
We are particularly interested in candidates who:
- have a strong ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 compliance background;
- have knowledge of the fire, security or facilities management industries working either in an approved company, as a customer of an approved company or with other industry expertise (for example a stakeholder organisation (e.g. a trade association), or a specialist consultancy.It is expected that the successful applicant would serve a minimum period of 3 years, renewable thereafter.
If you are a professional practitioner with expertise to share we would be interested to hear from you. This honorary appointment does not have a salary attached to it however appointees will be reimbursed for reasonable out-of-pocket expenses. The Impartiality Committee normally meets twice a year at NSI’s office in Maidenhead.
It is expected that the successful applicant would serve a minimum period of 3 years, renewable thereafter.
To register your interest and for queries, please contact Laura Welford, Quality Manager, attaching your CV.
We are recruiting for Regional Auditors in the following sectors: electronic security, fire safety and Guarding Services. The roles will be based in various locations across the UK.
If you are interested and would like further details, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Japjeet Ghattaora, NSI HR Manager.