23 October 2017
The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) will be taking place on 1st March 2018 in London and we are delighted to announce NSI will be sponsoring the ‘Outstanding Installer’ category.
The UK OSPAs are part of a global awards scheme currently running in eight countries to recognise and reward outstanding performance within the security sector.
Entry to the UK OSPAs is completely free and open to companies, teams and individuals who have performed at an exceptional level, and you don’t have to be a member of an organisation or association to enter. The nomination process is straight forward with only two simple questions to answer that can be submitted on-line at:
Nominations are open until 13th November 2017 and submissions are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Team
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager
- Outstanding Contract Security Company
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Security Installer
- Outstanding Event Security Team
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Investigator
- Outstanding Cyber Security Initiative
- Outstanding Information Security Company
- Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement Award“
Richard Jenkins, NSI Chief Executive comments “We are delighted to be sponsoring the UK OSPAs next year. The OSPAs present an exciting opportunity to showcase the best of what the UK has to offer in the electronic security and guarding services sectors, on a global platform.
“Recognising and celebrating the achievements of outstanding installers is an important part of NSI’s focus on raising standards across the UK security industry.”
A panel of leading industry figures will select award winners from finalists and the UK OSPAs will be presented at a prestigious awards dinner to be held at the impressive 5-star venue, The Royal Lancaster, London on 1st March 2018.