24 March 2017
With less than a week to go until the NSI Installer Summit, a groundswell of support from NSI approved companies is pushing registration numbers to new levels.
This will be the fourth national NSI Installer Summit which is moving to a brand new state-of-the art venue – the Vox Conference Centre, within Resorts World at the NEC, Birmingham on 30th March. With nearly 400 registrations for this exclusive event for NSI approved companies it looks set to be a great day for the UK’s premier security and fire safety providers.
The NSI Installer Summit is a unique event specifically designed for the business needs of NSI approved companies. The Summit features a bespoke conference programme, exhibition and a broad educational element with a plethora of specialist presenters.
Richard Jenkins, NSI Chief Executive: The Summit has now become a highly respected marker in the calendar and we’re very excited about this year’s event. We’re delighted to be able to offer NSI approved companies exclusive access to a whole range of product and business support providers and a tailor made conference and educational programme. We are looking forward to welcoming our approved companies and providing them with a day to remember.
The Plenary session will focus on our goal of raising standards in the sector. We’re targeting subjects of specific interest and will focus on trends and market insights:
- Lessons learning from the Hatton Garden Heist (Graeme Dow, Safeguard Security Consultants)
- Cyber Security, Opportunities and Risks – the Government Perspective (Stuart Peters, Cyber Security Europe and Head of EU Cyber Security Regulatory Policey)
- Security Strategy and Management: Setting Standards (Corporate Security Team from Jaguar Land Rover)
- Trailblazer Apprenticeship Standard for the Fire and Security sector (Simon Banks, CSL)
- Top tips for Protecting Your Business from Cyber Attack (Mike Gillespie, Advent IM)
- System Integration – Balancing the Risks and Opportunities (Steve Martin, ECA and Chris Holder, Bristows LLP)
- Automated Gates and Barriers – Benefits of NSI Approval (Mark Gallagher, NSI)
- How to Establish Closer Links with Local Police Services (David Mair, Metropolitan Police – Manager Security Systems Unit and NPCC Security Systems Group Technical representative)
- ISO 9001: 2015 – the Day is Looming! (Paul Condliffe and Gary Hurst, NSI)
- Apprentices – the Future of Your Business (Peter Sherry, Skills for Security)
Exclusive Summit Offers for NSI Approved Companies
A broad range of exhibitors will be on hand to offer business support services to NSI approved companies. Many exhibitors will be offering attendees exclusive deals and incentives including discounts on kit, business services and training.
All NSI approved companies attending the Summit will immediately qualify as VIP visitors at IFSEC and FIREX 2017. The team will be available at the Summit to discuss these and other perks for approved companies. PLUS – approved companies employing young engineers and apprentices can sign up at the Summit to this year’s Engineers of Tomorrow – the national high profile competition showcasing the skills of the future of our industry.
NSI approved companies still have time to REGISTER.
With thanks to Installer Summit Sponsors: