Risk Assessment is the cornerstone of Health and Safety management and plays a vital role in workplace safety. This one day course will equip delegates with the tools they need to conduct suitable and sufficient risk assessments in their professional field.
Who Should Attend?
This course is primarily for managers and/or supervisors who have an obligation to Risk Assess workplace activities.
- The Legal and Moral implications of Workplace Safety and Risk Assessment.
- Hazard Identification.
- Estimation and Evaluation of Risk.
- Implementing Controls/Hierarchy of Controls.
- Practical Assessments.
On successful completion of this course delegates will:
- Have a good understanding of key practical risk assessment techniques.
- Possess the ability to identify hazards and evaluate risk.
- Be aware of the requirement to document, maintain and review risk assessments.
- Know their legal obligations.
This Risk Assessment course is based around the legal requirement to assess workplace risk and uses guidance from the Health and Safety Executive and the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Attending this course will contribute 6 structured hours towards your CPD requirements.
Alternatively, contact: Maxine Dent, Training Executive:
T: 01628 764831 E: email@example.com